Friday, May 25, 2012

Life Long Dreams

I once read this quote " Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives"- Charles William Dement

I am a huge dreamer, awake or sleeping, those babies are popping out left and right. Admittedly, my sleeping dreams are kind of weird sometimes but the day dreams are the "special ones". The dreams I want to become reality.

Daily I like to fantasize about what life will be like for TJ and I in 5 to 10 years and this is what I usually come up with....
In case my collage isn't clear, we plan to move to the West Coast (preferably Oregon), ride our bikes on beautiful days, travel to new destinations on the weekends, have a beautiful garden, eat our home grown food under the stars, and basically just live a peaceful life.
Someone once told me that the best part of life is the dreaming and don't rush to get to the next chapter.  I am trying to live by that advise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment