Sunday, September 9, 2012

Steampunk Sentiments

This past week my sweet cousin Steven and his beautiful bride Kendra tied the knot in head to toe steampunk attire. 
My first time attending a costume themed wedding, I was surprised at how many guests dove head first into the industrial Victorian affair. English top hats, gears on glasses, canes, and boa covered doggies makes up one amazing night. We shared tears of joy, many happy laughs, and awesome dance moves (well, I thought my moves rocked) as the night sky moved in. 
I love you Steve and Kendra and wish you nothing but happiness in life. Thank you for one great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that they went for it and did their thing, and not your day in day out same old popular vintage thing. they look so happy! The Peabody Estate is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete